คาสิโนแจกเครดิตฟรี ไม่ต้องฝาก ถอนได้ _โปรแกรมคํานวณ บาคาร่า ฟรี_คาสิโนออนไลน์ pantip
Pinterest is one of those social networks that is often overlooked by small business owners in Edmonton, they typically focus on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to drive traffic and sales. Many times Pinterest doesn’t even enter the conversation when talking about building brand awareness.
However, if you look at the popular social networks that are sending the most traffic to brand websites, Pinterest is actually second only to Facebook while Twitter is a distant fourth. .
Pinterest users have shown that they are not only willing to click through to your website, they are also prepared to spend money. The average order value of a Pinterest user referral is $50, 10% more thaN Facebook and 88% of people have purchased a product they have pinned.
Other interesting Pinterest statistics:
So let's talk about ways you can leverage the power of Pinterest for your own Edmonton business.
7 Tips For Boosting Your Pinterest Marketing:
Here are seven quick tips that work really well on Pinterest to increase click-throughs to your website.
- Pin at least 5 times per day. Try to space out the pins so your audience don’t see all of your pins pop up at the same time. A great way to do this is by using a tool such as Buffer to schedule your pins.
- Use Rich Pins For Your Website. Rich pins are offered for free by Pinterest and include more information on each of your pins. Currently, there are 6 types of Rich Pins: app, movie, recipe, article, product and place.
- Create The Right Image Size. Pinterest themselves have stated that vertical pins do best. A great free website that allows you to create amazing Pinterest images is Canva. They have free premade templates for Pinterest that can quickly be customized.
- Write Great Descriptions. Ideally, your description should include helpful details, relevant keywords with a positive sentiment and make sure the reader knows what the next step is they should take. Avoid hashtags, salesy calls to action or using phrases such as “10% off” or “Two for $5.99!”)
- Post At The Rights Times. According to Socialfresh, the best times to pin are 2PM - 4PM and 8PM - 1AM EST
- View your Pinterest Analytics. Look over your analytics on a regular basis so you can gauge which are your pins are working the best and resonating with your Pinterest audience.
- Follow and Engage With Popular Boards. Follow boards that are relevant to your industry and comment on their pins so your brand name will be seen by a large number of people who follow those boards.
Other Pinterest image tips that will help boost your pins:
6 Essential Tools To Make Pinterest Marketing Easier
There are a number of great tools out there to make your Pinterest marketing efforts easier and allow you to save time. Here are 6 that have caught our attention recently:
- Buffer. You can quickly use this tool to pin images from any website and add them to your Pinterest schedule. If you are already browsing Pinterest and you see something you like, you can add it to your own Pinterest queue with the click of a button.
- Tailwind. This is a complete Pinterest management tool with more in depth analytics than Pinterest offers. You can see what your competitors are doing, see trending pins and even who your most influential followers are.
- Pingroupie. Find popular group boards on Pinterest that you can join and contribute to so that you can build your following more quickly.
- Canva. I mentioned Canva earlier. It is one of my favorite editing tools and has ready-made Pinterest templates you can quickly edit and use.
- Pinstamatic. This unique online tool allows you create good looking pins out of anything, including websites, text, Twitter profiles or even a map location.
View the infographic below for more info and tips on how to leverage the Pinterest platform for your brand.
If you don’t already have a business presence on Pinterest as a business owner in Edmonton then now is the time. Pinterest is only going to continue growing and continue to send targeted buying traffic to business websites.
Mediashaker can help create a Pinterest Marketing strategy that will suit your businesses needs. We also offer comprehensive search engine optimization and social media marketing services for Edmonton businesses. Call us now or fill in the form below to learn more.